Website Recuro Health
Recuro Health is a venture-backed, growth stage startup focused on innovative digital health solutions for payers, providers, and employers. Recuro Health has an integrated digital health solution that evolves healthcare from a reactive, disease-focused model to a personalized, proactive system.
Recuro Health’s virtual health platform consists of a curated suite of digital solutions—from primary care and behavioral health to at-home testing and genetic screening. Fully customizable, these solutions can be tailored to meet the needs of any population, allowing patients to engage with physicians, receive more personalized care, and monitor their own health, no matter their location or circumstance. With streamlined information exchange between primary care and behavioral health teams as well as testing and screening tools, Recuro Health’s virtual health platform enables the delivery of coordinated, holistic care that ultimately results in better outcomes at a lower cost. Learn more at www.recurohealth.com.
Recuro Health is building the future of digital health, and a world-class platform to support it. We are a high-growth company and are designing brand new infrastructure that can scale to meet our future business needs and demand from our enterprise clients. This role is part of our Virtual Care Team and an opportunity to make significant contributions to building our next-gen backend platform. We are seeking a technical support specialist to help with routine administration and investigation of support issues. This is a good role for someone with the desire to grow with a rapidly expanding organization.
How you will make a difference:
- Provide ticket-based support to administer documented processes to unblock software users and customer support.
- Diagnose customer’s technical issues and provide fixes to resolve them when possible. Escalate potential issues within the engineering team when necessary.
- Document findings and help to create a knowledge base of Recuro features and functionality.
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with web application development, through education, job-training, projects, or previous work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, especially within feature-rich databases (utilizing stored procedures, jobs, SSIS packages, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- A knack for troubleshooting problems and attention to detail when digging into issues.
- Customer-centric approach; you enjoy helping people solve problems and appreciate the need to balance urgency and quality in responding to issues.
Primary technologies we use:
- ASP.NET and .NET core
- Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL Server
- Azure Service Apps, Logic Apps, Functions, API Manager
- Azure DevOps
Bonus if you have:
- Familiarity or previous experience with the unique challenges of healthcare and health technology
- Worked in a HIPAA-regulated environment
- Familiarity with any of the technologies in our stack.
- Experience at a startup and enjoy the challenge of growing quickly
Benefits of joining us:
- Competitive base salary plus, performance incentives and equity options in fast growing company
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision plans
- Access to Recuro’s integrated health service products including behavioral health counseling, on-demand virtual urgent care and virtual primary care (for both employees and dependents)
- Balanced work life with flexible (unlimited) PTO policy and 14 company holidays
- Long-term financial incentives, such as a 401(k), with profit sharing contributions
- Family support and generous parental leave for both partners
- Growth, learning, training and development opportunities
- Hybrid work model that gives employees the ability to work from home
- Investment in home-equipment to set up remote working environment
- Reimbursement for home internet and mobile phone
- (Minneapolis office): Stocked snacks and beverages
Recuro is building a Product function that values passionate and talented team members, nimble problem solving, a supportive growth environment, relentless learning, innovative thinking, and accountable ownership to improve healthcare for people.
Additional Notes on Environment
We are committed to an engineering culture that values nimble problem-solving, mutual support, relentless learning, generous teaching, and accountable ownership. We also try to be respectful of your time and run a streamlined interview process that does not require any “take-home” type evaluations.
At Recuro Health, we thrive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria. Recuro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recuro Health does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Recuro Health Careers page or a Recuro Health social media post. Recuro Health will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Recuro Health explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Recuro Health.
Please note that candidates are subject to verification of their employment authorization status to work in the United States, and review of references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org