Website Recuro Health
Recuro Health is a venture-backed, growth-stage startup building the first Digital Medical Home. Recuro has an integrated digital health solution that evolves healthcare from a reactive, disease-focused model to a personalized, proactive, and patient-centric care approach.
Recuro’s virtual health platform includes a curated suite of digital solutions—from primary care and behavioral health, to at-home testing and genetic screening. These solutions allow patients to engage with physicians, receive more personalized care, and monitor their own health, no matter their location or circumstance. With streamlined information exchange between primary care and behavioral health teams as well as genomics and labs, Recuro’s virtual health platform enables the delivery of coordinated, holistic care that results in better patient outcomes. Learn more at www.recurohealth.com.
- Oversee all accounting functions, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Financial Reporting, Revenue Accounting, Inter-company Accounting.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and other relevant accounting and regulatory standards.
- Oversee closing of monthly, quarterly and annual statements and ensure timely close.
- Develop and oversee all financial reporting, including both internal and managerial reports, as well as reporting for external investors.
- Implement processes for consolidation to ensure integrity of underlying financial transaction data.
- Partner with the executive management team, business units and other members of the finance team to provide advice on financial implications of business activities and transactions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field
- 10+ years of accounting experience (preferably with experience in private companies)
- CPA certification is required.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and can work through complex accounting problems.
- Tax compliance regulations and reporting
- Experience in software, SaaS and/or healthcare fields preferred.
- Experience with multi-entity structures, joint ventures, and consolidation
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and view a computer monitor (with or without blue-light filters) for shift duration, for up to 10 hours of time during a workday excluding meal and rest periods.
- Ability to effectively see and read font size 6 and above with or without corrective vision.
- Ability to use hands and fingers for complex tasks, such as typing and use of mouse.
- Ability to clearly hear information communicated in audio format.
- Ability to use hands and type for shift duration for up to 10 hours of time excluding meal and rest periods.
- Ability to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work from home with limited communication with the team.
Recuro is building a Product function that values passionate and talented team members, nimble problem solving, a supportive growth environment, relentless learning, innovative thinking, and accountable ownership to improve healthcare for people.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Successful applicants must be eligible to work in the US (visa sponsorship is not provided at this time) and must be able to pass a pre-employment background test. Recuro Health is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com