Website Recuro Health
Recuro Health is a venture-backed, growth stage startup focused on innovative digital health solutions for payers, providers, and employers. Recuro Health has an integrated digital health solution that evolves healthcare from a reactive, disease-focused model to a personalized, proactive system.
Recuro Health’s virtual health platform consists of a curated suite of digital solutions—from primary care and behavioral health to at-home testing and genetic screening. Fully customizable, these solutions can be tailored to meet the needs of any population, allowing patients to engage with physicians, receive more personalized care, and monitor their own health, no matter their location or circumstance. With streamlined information exchange between primary care and behavioral health teams as well as testing and screening tools, Recuro Health’s virtual health platform enables the delivery of coordinated, holistic care that ultimately results in better outcomes at a lower cost. Learn more at www.recurohealth.com.
Recuro Health is building the future of digital health, and a world-class platform to support it. This role is part of our Virtual Care Team and an opportunity to make significant contributions leading a team building our next-gen backend platform. This is a growing team that you will have a large role in building and shaping. At first, there will be opportunities for you to jump into the code as desired to learn the existing platform. As the team scales, this position will shift to full management responsibilities.
How you will make a difference:
- Prioritize work based on engineering and business needs, working with other stakeholders to keep them informed on progress and solicit planning input as needed.
- Work with team to design, implement, and refine software engineering development processes.
- Manage hiring as needed for the team by collaborating with recruiters and conducting interviews.
- Work to understand legacy architecture and processes with an eye toward identifying and championing projects for improvement and modernization.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years in an engineering management role leading a team of software engineers
Experience developing production code
- Demonstrated leadership, communication skills, and mentoring ability
- Interest in complex product problems and how to design simple solutions that favor configuration, automation, and maintainability.
Primary technologies we use:
- React, Typescript
- Node, Go
- PostgreSQL, FHIR-based EHR systems, Microsoft SQL Server
- Docker, K8s
- .NET Frameworks
- Azure Managed Services
- Auth0, Vault, Terraform
- GitHub/Azure DevOps
Bonus if you have:
- Familiarity or previous experience with the unique challenges of healthcare and health technology
- Worked in a HIPAA-regulated environment
- Experience at a startup and enjoy the challenge of growing quickly
- Expertise in any of the layers of our current software stack
Benefits of joining us:
- Competitive base salary plus, performance incentives and equity options in fast growing company
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision plans
- Access to Recuro’s integrated health service products including behavioral health counseling, on-demand virtual urgent care and virtual primary care (for both employees and dependents)
- Balanced work life with flexible (unlimited) PTO policy and 14 company holidays
- Long-term financial incentives, such as a 401(k), with profit sharing contributions
- Family support and generous parental leave for both partners
- Growth, learning, training and development opportunities
- Hybrid work model that gives employees the ability to work from home
- Investment in home-equipment to set up remote working environment
- Reimbursement for home internet and mobile phone
- (Minneapolis office): Stocked snacks and beverages
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com