Website Recuro Health
Recuro Health is a venture-backed, growth-stage startup focused on innovative digital health solutions for payers, providers, and employers. Recuro Health has an integrated digital health solution that evolves healthcare from a reactive, disease-focused model to a personalized, proactive system.
Recuro Health’s virtual health platform consists of a curated suite of digital solutions—from primary care and behavioral health to at-home testing and genetic screening. Fully customizable, these solutions can be tailored to meet the needs of any population, allowing patients to engage with physicians, receive more personalized care, and monitor their own health, no matter their location or circumstance. With streamlined information exchange between primary care and behavioral health teams as well as testing and screening tools, Recuro Health’s virtual health platform enables the delivery of coordinated, holistic care that ultimately results in better outcomes at a lower cost. Learn more at
Recuro’s Product team is creating the future of digital care. We are tackling some of the biggest challenges in health – this position is an opportunity to use consumer experience and design to make healthcare better for people.
The Senior UX/UI Designer will work closely with Product, the Engineering team, and other stakeholders to reimagine the future healthcare experience and bring it to life. Considering patient, customer, and market needs, this role will impact everything from product ideation, to design, to consumer testing. This position reports to the Director of Product.
Your Role and Responsibilities Include:
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to design simple yet compelling user experiences that encourage engagement to improve long-term health outcomes
- Manage the end-to-end UX process from sketches to high-fidelity designs
- Develop clickable prototypes for new product concepts and run consumer testing experiments
- Communicate with Product, Engineering, and other team members to rapidly iterate on designs for the best experience
- Ideate on new product and design concepts that make healthcare better for people
What we are looking for:
- 5-7+ years of experience in UX/UI design (mobile and web apps)
- Accessible design
- Design systems development
- Clickable prototype development
- Consumer research, interviewing, and quantitative/qualitative testing
- Design thinking
- Familiarity with the unique challenges of healthcare and health technology (preferred)
- Experience designing and prototyping in Figma (preferred)
- Illustration and animation (optional)
- Gamification (optional)
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work collaboratively or independently depending on the project
- Desire to be part of a team that’s building together and appreciates open dialogue and communication
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing startup environment where we learn something new every day
Recuro is building a Product function that values passionate and talented team members, nimble problem solving, a supportive growth environment, relentless learning, innovative thinking, and accountable ownership to improve healthcare for people.
- Please note, candidates are subject to verification of their employment authorization status to work in the United States, review of references
Additional Notes on Environment
We are committed to an engineering culture that values nimble problem solving, mutual support, relentless learning, generous teaching, and accountable ownership. We also try to be respectful of your time and run a streamlined interview process that does not require any “take-home” type evaluations.
At Recuro Health, we thrive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria. Recuro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recuro Health does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Recuro Health Careers page or a Recuro Health social media post. Recuro Health will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Recuro Health explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Recuro Health.
Please note that candidates are subject to verification of their employment authorization status to work in the United States, and review of references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com