Recuro Health is a venture-backed, growth-stage startup focused on innovative digital health solutions for payers, providers, and employers. Recuro Health has an integrated digital health solution that evolves healthcare from a reactive, disease-focused model to a personalized, proactive system.
Recuro’s virtual health platform consists of a curated suite of digital solutions—from primary care and behavioral health to at-home testing and genetic screening. Fully customizable, these solutions can be tailored to meet the needs of any population, allowing patients to engage with physicians, receive more personalized care, and monitor their own health, no matter their location or circumstance. With streamlined information exchange between primary care and behavioral health teams as well as testing and screening tools, Recuro’s virtual health platform enables the delivery of coordinated, holistic care that ultimately results in better outcomes at a lower cost. Learn more at www.recurohealth.com.
Recuro Health is building the future of digital health and a world-class platform to support it. We are a high-growth company and are designing brand new infrastructure that can scale to meet our future business needs and demand from our enterprise clients. This role is an opportunity to help design, implement, secure, and monitor a greenfield Kubernetes cluster that will drive our future growth. We are tackling some of the biggest challenges in healthcare, and this role is a great way to accelerate your career.
Your Role and Responsibilities Include:
- Being part of a team that designs, implements, secures, monitors, and maintains a Kubernetes cluster from the ground up
- Ensuring the platform is resilient, secure, and scalable no matter what happens.
- Working with infrastructure as code tools to capture all aspects of our infrastructure and configuration.
- Working with the Product and Engineering teams to support their development and deployment workflows to bring well-tested, new features to production rapidly.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting platform issues.
- Documenting design decisions, architecture, processes, and procedures so future engineers joining the team can be brought up to speed quickly.
What we are looking for:
- Docker cluster experience. Experience running Kubernetes in production is greatly preferred.
- Infrastructure as code. If something isn’t in Ansible or Terraform, you get nervous.
- Cloud experience. Azure is preferred though AWS or GCP is great too.
- 4+ years in a DevOps type role.
- Application development experience.
- Strong background with Linux systems, networking, and cloud architectures.
- Experience supporting and designing continuous integration and continuous deployment workflows. GitHub Actions preferred.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Bash, Go, Python, etc.)
- You have familiarity or previous experience with the unique challenges of healthcare and health technology.
- You have worked in a HIPAA-regulated environment.
- You have worked at a startup.
- You have experience working with a distributed, microservice architecture.
- You have experience working with SIEM systems
- You have operated with GitOps principles.
Additional Notes on Environment
We are committed to an engineering culture that values nimble problem solving, mutual support, relentless learning, generous teaching, and accountable ownership. We also try to be respectful of your time and run a streamlined interview process that does not require any “take-home” type evaluations.
At Recuro Health, we thrive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria. Recuro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recuro Health does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Recuro Health Careers page or a Recuro Health social media post. Recuro Health will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Recuro Health explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Recuro Health.
Please note that candidates are subject to verification of their employment authorization status to work in the United States, review of references, and proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org