Website Recuro Health
Recuro Health is a venture-backed, growth-stage startup building the first Digital Medical Home. Recuro has an integrated digital health solution that evolves healthcare from a reactive, disease-focused model to a personalized, proactive, and patient-centric care approach.
Recuro’s virtual health platform includes a curated suite of digital solutions—from primary care and behavioral health, to at-home testing and genetic screening. These solutions allow patients to engage with physicians, receive more personalized care, and monitor their own health, no matter their location or circumstance. With streamlined information exchange between primary care and behavioral health teams as well as genomics and labs, Recuro’s virtual health platform enables the delivery of coordinated, holistic care that results in better patient outcomes. Learn more at
Recuro’s Product team is creating the future of digital care. We are tackling some of the biggest challenges in health – this position is an opportunity to use consumer experience and design to make healthcare better for people.
This position reports to Recuro’s Sr. UX/UI Designer and works closely with Product, the Engineering team, and other stakeholders to reimagine the future healthcare experience and bring it to life. Considering patient, customer, and market needs, this role will impact everything from product ideation, to design, to consumer testing.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to design simple yet compelling user experiences that encourage engagement to improve long-term health outcomes
- Contribute to the end-to-end UX process from sketches to high-fidelity designs
- Develop clickable prototypes for new product concepts and run consumer testing experiments
- Communicate with Product, Engineering, and other team members to rapidly iterate on designs for the best experience
- Ideate on new product and design concepts that make healthcare better for people
- 3-5+ years of experience in UX/UI design (mobile and web apps)
- Accessible design
- Design systems development
- Clickable prototype development
- Consumer research, interviewing, and quantitative/qualitative testing
- Familiarity with the unique challenges of healthcare and health technology (preferred)
- Experience designing and prototyping in Figma (preferred)
- Illustration and animation (optional)
- Gamification (optional)
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work collaboratively or independently depending on the project
- Desire to be part of a team that’s building together and appreciates open dialogue and communication
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing startup environment where we learn something new every day
Recuro is building a Product function that values passionate and talented team members, nimble problem solving, a supportive growth environment, relentless learning, innovative thinking, and accountable ownership to improve healthcare for people.
Please note, candidates are subject to verification of their employment authorization status to work in the United States and review of references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com