Digital Medical Home Solutions
Our Digital Medical Home is customizable to meet your health care needs. We provide core next-generation virtual care services, including primary care, behavioral health, and urgent care as well as a suite of supplemental benefits, such as chronic care management, pharmacy, and teledentistry. Our SAAS platform integrates and configures the benefits you choose, providing seamless access to the care you need.
Download the Recuro App
If you are a new Recuro member, please scan the QR Code to download the app – make sure you have your activation code ready!
Digital Medical Home
- Built to manage health care of all kinds
- Personalized approach
- Effective and convenient care
- Fully-integrated digital health solutions
Digital Front Door
Our digital health platform is an interoperable platform designed to house the tools, resources and support needed to manage a variety of health care issues and conditions in one place.
You can build your own digital health platform with targeted solutions for your population. The product can be white-labeled to align with your brand.
Our digital health platform fully integrates with existing solutions you may have as well as the curated suite of capabilities we offer, including virtual care, at-home lab testing, and genomics.
- Dedicated primary care physician
- 24/7 urgent care access is included
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Actionable genetic testing, including hereditary disease risk and pharmacogenomics (PGx)
Bringing together the best of preventative care, with a coordinated model that includes primary care and behavioral health.
A population health care model designed to improve health outcomes, reduce medical spend, and deliver top-tier member satisfaction.
Powered by Genomics
Optional genetic testing focuses on pharmacogenomics (PGx) and hereditary disease risk to tailor treatment to each person’s unique needs.
Virtual Primary Care
- Dedicated primary care physician
- Comprehensive risk assessment enabling targeted care interventions
- At-home screening tests
- Care teams identify and manage chronic conditions on an ongoing basis
An integrated care team with board-certified primary care physicians enables whole-person care with a personal touch.
Patients receive lab and genomic testing kits shipped to their doorsteps, self-collect their samples, and mail them to the lab in a pre-paid package, all from the comfort of their homes.
A proactive approach that includes at-home labs and risk stratification enables early intervention to improve patient experience and outcomes.
Virtual Behavioral Health
- Psychiatry and medication management
- Therapy and counseling
- Depression and anxiety screeners to deliver rapid treatment to those who need it most
- Integrated Prescriptions sent to the patient’s preferred pharmacy
Recuro’s behavioral health services span both therapy and psychiatry.
Behavioral health risk assessments and stratification models enable tailored care.
While today behavioral healthcare is difficult to access for so many, at Recuro it is available and affordable.
Virtual Urgent Care
- 24/7 access to board-certified doctors for common medical concerns
- Live video, phone, and instant messaging options to meet each patient’s need
- Prescriptions are automatically delivered to the patient’s preferred pharmacy
If needed, urgent care can seamlessly transition to Recuro’s ongoing virtual primary care to improve patient health and preempt future issues.
Patients can see a board-certified physician wherever they are, whenever they need it.
Patients receive personalized treatment plans based on their unique needs and can communicate follow-up questions to their doctors after the visit, free of charge.
Pediatric Behavioral Health
- Family behavioral health provides highly specialized pediatric behavioral health clinical services
- Self-guided and coach-supported skills training is available for parents and caregivers
- Personalized treatment from expert therapists and coaches provide help for conditions like anxiety, depression, ADHD, and disruptive behavior
Multidisciplinary care teams provide personalized support through virtual visits with expert therapists and coaches and on-demand resources for parents and caregivers.
Mental health challenges among children have increased, which has had a profound effect on parents and caregivers.
Provides Key Support
Support parents and caregivers with the support they need to successfully manage both their personal and professional lives.
- Unlimited Consultations where we support individuals on topics such as caregiving, selling a home, legal advice and more
- Expert financial planning and consultation services
- Legal Assistance with free over the phone or face-to-face legal consultations
- Consultations and referrals for everyday issues such as dependent care, auto repair, pet care, and more
Flexible Support for Most Needs
Access to guidance and resource referrals, whether an individual is a new parent, a caregiver, selling their home or needs legal advice.
Mental Wellness Counseling
Providing confidential, professional counseling sessions for a wide variety of concerns.
Financial & Legal Guidance
Legal and financial experts are available, in addition to in-app calculators for budgeting, loans, mortgages, and more.