How Telehealth is Enhancing Patient Care and Health Outcomes
Michael Gorton, the CEO and founder of Recuro Health and Founding CEO and Chairman of Teladoc joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels. Recuro Health is an integrated digital health solution that transitions the U.S. healthcare system from a reactive, disease-focused model to a population health outcomes approach.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Michael Gorton discuss the following:
- How did Recuro start?
- Tell us more about what Recuro offers as a digital health solutions company?
- What makes Recuro different from other digital health companies?
- Who are your services available to?
- What role will digital health play post-pandemic as patients return to in-person doctor’s appointments?
- Can you tell our viewers more about your Covid at-home lab testing kits?
- How does digital health enhance healthcare in rural and underserved communities?
- Can you speak more on Recuro’s approach to behavioral and mental health? What kind of digital health solutions does Recuro offer?